SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM
FR. TIM KITZKE, PASTOR
FR. JOHN BAUMGARDNER, ASSOCIATE PASTOR
CHAD GRIESEL, PASTORAL ASSOCIATE
After a very long journey, we are proud and joyful to announce the completion of the new St. Rita’s Church! Because of the complications of the Covid-19 pandemic, we are not able to celebrate in our usual wonderful way, but we want to announce to you the following so we can begin to get to know and love our new home:
- Thanks to the generosity of our Christian Women Society, a virtual tour of the church is now available. The link, along with photos, can be found below.
- The new space needs to be dedicated and blessed by the Archbishop. We are scheduling that, and will produce a video of that celebration which will be made available to all.
- Once the space has been dedicated, we will be planning a way to safely have tours of the new space. As planning progresses on this, we will have the opportunity for sign-up and scheduling on our website.
- Public worship will resume in the space as our experience with the pandemic continues to unfold, and we can make decisions that are safe for all.
- Once the reality of the pandemic works out, we will have one big party!
May God be praised for the great gift we have been given through the generosity and patience of our parishioners, for the many who have gone before us in memory, and the creative, generous support we have received from the developer, Mr. James Tarantino.
As we continue to struggle with so much in our troubled world, let us pray to Our Lady that we might be a beacon of hope as we dedicate this space to the glory of God:
Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother, to thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer us. Amen!
St. Rita Virtual Tour
If the virtual tour does not work correctly below, you can find it at https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=KkK6ABQJtVb. After you click the play button, there will be some options at the bottom of the screen. “Help” can be found at the bottom right; it will help with how to navigate through the tour. On the bottom left, the “Floor Selector” will allow easy switching between the church and hall.
Below is a photo slideshow. The slides will advance automatically, or you can click the arrow that becomes visible when your mouse moves over the photo.